How to Our Chiropractors Approach Treatment?
Our chiropractors focus on treating injuries and pain associated with the neurological, muscular, and skeletal systems of the body. Chiropractors are experts on joint and tissue structure, function, and mobility and have conservative care strategies to help patients address issues associated with these areas.
We primarily use joint manipulation therapy, also known as spinal manipulative therapy or chiropractic adjustments as one of their primary treatments to address your neuromusculoskeletal complaints. In addition to chiropractic adjustments, we use other effective and evidence-based treatments to relieve pain and help you recover as fast as possible. Other treatments our chiropractic clinic incorporates into appointments include:
- Dry Needling to address muscular and fascia related discomfort.
- Acupuncture to relieve pain, promote healing, and improve function.
- Graston Technique to address the soft tissue component to your pain or injury.
- Stretching and Corrective Exercises to get you mobile, pain-free, and to correct structural imbalances.
- Ultrasound and Electrotherapy as supportive therapies used to reduce pain, inhibit muscle tightness and spasm, and speed recovery.
What Conditions Can Our Chiropractors Treat?
If you’ve never seen a chiropractor before and are considering making an appointment, take a look around our website and learn more about what types of injuries and conditions that we treat. Some of the most common conditions our chiropractors can help you with include:
Our chiropractors frequently co-manage your recovery with orthopedic specialists, neurologists, and primary care physicians and always refer to the right provider if we feel you need to see another specialist.