Chiropractic Cary NC, Cary Chiropractor
Chiropractic Care in Cary and the Surrounding Area
AccessHealth Chiropractic Center has been providing chiropractic care in Cary and the immediate area since 2015. Conveniently located on Old Apex Road, our Cary chiropractors are just a few minutes from downtown Cary and surrounding neighborhoods. If you're looking for comprehensive and affordable chiropractic care in Cary, AccessHealth Chiropractic Center is the place to find it. If you've never been treated by a chiropractor in Cary, or have questions on whether chiropractic care can help, call one of our Cary chiropractors for a free consultation.
Our Cary chiropractors are Raleigh, Cary, and Apex's experts on joint and tissue movility for an active lifestyle. We focus on providing chiropractic care to professional, amateur, and weekend warrior athletes who want to stay healthy and active. If you're having back pain, neck pain, joint injuries, or tissue injuries, our Cary chiropractors can help you recover faster and stay mobile and flexible. Not only does our chiropractic center offer chiropractic adjustments, but our providers address soft tissue concerns that may be contributing to your athletic injury.
Directions to AccessHealth's Cary Chiropractic Center
Our Cary chiropractic clinic is located on Old Apex Road, between SW Cary Parkway and Maynard Road. We're located conveniently if you're looking for chiropractors in Cary, Apex, or Raleigh. For help on getting to the office, see the following directions:- If you're traveling on Hwy 64 from either direction, take exit 99 onto SE Cary Parkway.
- Head West (towards Kildaire Farm Road)
- Continue past Kildaire Farm Road, Lake Pine Drive, and turn right when you reach Old Apex Road.
- Shortly after turning on Old Apex Road AccessHealth Chiropractic Center will be located on the right.
- If you're traveling from Hwy 40 from either direction, it's easiest to take exit 290 onto Chapel Hill Road.
- Take Chapel Hill Road West into Cary until you reach N Harrison Ave. Take a left here.
- When you reach W Chatham Street, turn right and follow this going straight through the roundabout.
- W Chatham Street becomes Old Apex Road, and AccessHealth Chiropractic Center will be located on the left.
People are Choosing AccessHealth for Chiropractic Care in Cary for Athletic InjuriesChiropractic care for athletes critical to preventing injury and maintaining high performance levels. That's why our Cary chiropractors are official chiropractors for CrossFit gyms in Cary. We're also the official chiropractors for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai at another gym in Cary. At our chiropractic center we treat athletic injuries with a combination of joint manipulation (adjustments), Graston Technique instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization, rehab exercises, and acupuncture or dry needling. Utilizing this approach to chiropractic care for athletes in Cary and the surrounding area has made AccessHealth the place to go if you're an active individual or athlete at any level.
Prenatal Chiropractic Care in Cary for Expecting MomsDr. Brianna has extensive experience at providing prenatal chiropractic care in Cary. A chiropractor for pregnancy complaints needs to have special experience and training in order to address the changing body of an expecting mother. Lower back, pelvis, groin, and other common complaints typically respond very well to chiropractic adjustments and simple exercises. Cary chiropractor Dr. Brianna spent a large portion of her preceptorship learning from a prenatal chiropractor and continues to spend time learning new strategies to provide chiropractic care for pregnant women. Dr. Brianna is an advocate for the relief that prenatal chiropractic care can provide for woman struggling with discomfort during pregnancy. If you're a future mom looking for prenatal chiropractic care in Cary to ease low back pain or other pregnancy discomfort, give our Cary chiropractic center a call.
Services Offered at our Chiropractic Center in Cary- Chiropractic adjustments (joint manipulation) to address joint fixation and/or misalignment
- Graston Technique (instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization) addressing scar tissue, adhesions, fibrosis, and dysfunctional connective tissue.
- Rehab exercises to lengthen tissues, strengthen underactive muscles, and correct dysfunctional movement patterns.
- Acupuncture which research has proven to be effective for back and neck pain, osteoarthritis, shoulder pain, and headaches specifically.
- Dry Needling to address active trigger points causing local and referred pain.
What our Cary Chiropractic Patients are Saying About AccessHealth"I came in originally with a lower back injury and Dr. Jason has been amazing at getting me back to 100% function and pain free. Now I continue to see him to ensure the rest of my body performs optimally and feels its best every day. I always appreciate coming to a professional place that treats me like family. I highly recommend AccessHealth to those looking for a Cary chiropractic clinic."
"I travel from Clayton to see Dr. Jason for chiropractic care in Cary and have been pleased with their capabilities and understanding of the underlying issues that were causing my back discomfort. Excellent team."