Chiropractor Apex NC, Apex Chiropractic
Chiropractors providing care to Apex and the surrounding area
If you're living in Apex, you don't have to go far to find a chiropractor who provides excellent and affordable chiropractic care. AccessHealth Chiropractic Center is located just over the Apex-Cary line, on Old Apex Road, and is a quick trip if you're traveling from Apex. Although located in Cary, many Apex residents find our chiropractic office convenient, being just a short drive away. Our adage at AcessHealth is "Feel Better. Live Better." and we are focused on not only getting our Apex patients out of pain, but getting them active and back to what they enjoy doing in life.
We have two chiropractors in the office and in most cases can make same day chiropractic appointments whether you're a new patient or have seen one of our providers before. Our chiropractors have been in licensed in North Carolina for 3 years and providing chiropractic care to Apex, Cary, Raleigh and the surrounding areas since. If you've tried other chiropractors in Apex and are looking for a chiropractor who gives you more time, attention, and comprehensive treatment we encourage you to try AccessHealth Chiropractic Center.
Directions to AccessHealth Chiropractic Center from Apex
- If you're coming from the East on US-64 E, take the exit towards Apex/Downtown.
- Turn right onto N Salem Street.
- Continue onto Old Apex Road.
- AccessHealth Chiropractic Center will be located on the right hand-side of Old Apex Road just a bit after crossing Cary Parkway.
- If you're coming from the West on US-64 W, take the exit towards Apex/Downtown
- Turn left onto N Salem Street.
- Continue onto Old Apex Road.
- AccessHealth Chiropractic Center will be located on the right-hand side of Old Apex Road just a bit after crossing Cary Parkway.
Athletes Choose AccessHealth for Chiropractic Care for Athletic Injuries
Licensed North Carolina chiropractors Dr. Jason and Dr. Bree provide chiropractic care for athletes in Apex and the surrounding areas. Some of their chiropractic, acupuncture, and dry needling patients include professional and amateur golfers, soccer players, CrossFit athletes, MMA fighters, basketball players, hockey players, and more. Chiropractic care for athletes, and just active people in general, is important in recovering from back, joint, and tissue injuries that arise when you're active.
The chiropractors at AccessHealth treat athletic injuries with a combination of joint manipulation (also called chiropractic adjustments), soft tissue treatments, rehab exercises, and acupuncture or dry needling. Utilizing this comprehensive approach to chiropractic care for athletes and active individuals decreases healing time and gets athletes back to their sports faster. Chiropractic care for atheltes is also one of the most important treatments that keep athletes of all types from Apex injury free and competing at a high level. If you're looking for an Apex chiropractic center for athletic injuries, see why AccessHealth Chiropractic center is an excellent choice by reading this previous blog article, Sports Chiropractor in Cary.
Services Offered at our Chiropractic Office Close to Apex
Our chiropractors offer the following services at our office near Apex NC:
- Chiropractic adjustments (joint manipulation) to address joint fixation and/or misalignment
- Graston Technique (instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization) addressing scar tissue, adhesions, fibrosis, and dysfunctional connective tissue.
- Rehab exercises to lengthen tissues, strengthen underactive muscles, and correct dysfunctional movement patterns.
- Acupuncture which research has proven to be effective for back and neck pain, osteoarthritis, shoulder pain, and headaches specifically.
- Dry Needling to address active trigger points causing local and referred pain.
What our Apex Chiropractic Patients are Saying About AccessHealth
"Dr. Williams spends more time per visit with me than any other chiropractor that I've ever visited. His multidisciplinary approach has kept me healthy and still allows me to partipiate in the physical activities that I love. Five stars, definitely worth the drive to Apex to revieve care."
"Dr. Brianna is great! She really helped me recover from my back and hip pain issues foster then I expected. I folowed her advice on stretches to improve and strenthen my back and hips and winin a few weeks my pain has significantly lessened. I have recommended them to friends and clients of mine."
"Dr. Jason Williams has been a tremendous help to my son who is an elite athlete. I would definitely recommend AcessHealth for anyone involved in high level sports. Dr. Williams and Dr. Krout have a welcoming, professional, and highly effective practice."