Affordable Chiropractic Care
Finding affordable healthcare can be difficult, especially in today's healthcare environment. Luckily, chiropractic physicians are some of the most affordable doctors when addressing back and joint pain and studies prove it! At AccessHealth Chiropractic Center we are proud to provide quality and affordable chiropractic care in the Cary, Apex, and Raleigh NC area.
Chiropractic care is a great option for anyone with musculoskeletal problems, but especially for those who are uninsured, underinsured, or those carrying high deductible health insurance plans. You'll typically save a lot of money in the long run seeing a chiropractor. Chiropractors accept HSA and flex spending money for their services which is also helpful.
Here are a few things to look for and consider when you're looking for a affordable chiropractic care:
- Look at Google Reviews. Usually, there will be a few patients talking about whether the clinic was affordable, or whether they felt they weren't getting a good value for their money. Clinics with 5 star ratings have those for a reason, and it's because they price their care reasonable and care about their patients' outcome.
- Try a free consultation before your first appointment. This lets you ask a few questions before you even start. Ask the provider or staff if chiropractic care is good for your condition, what kind of treatment length they typically advise, and even ask what a routine visit costs. Keep in mind, the first visit will cost a little more because there's an exam involved.
- Stay away from high pressure sales tactics. Chiropractic care can be difficult to wrap your head around at first. This is usually because most of us are used to conventional medical care and the more expensive treatments that come with it. Chiropractic care is fairly simple to understand if you have a good doctor explaining it. Unfortunately, some chiropractors (just like dentists, medical doctors, massage, and acupuncture) really put the pressure on the patient to commit to long term care before they even start treatment or understand it.
- Find a doctor who's willing to do what's called a "trial of care." A trial of care is a short commitment to evaluate whether chiropractic is going to be effective at treating your condition. After 6-10 visits you're going to know if the treatment is working or not. If it is, you can decide to continue. If it's not, a good doctor will find you a referral to another practitioner who may use a different treatment to try and help.
- Ask a friend who they recommend. This one's pretty straight forward, just ask around. You've got at least a few friends who see a chiropractor and if you don't they will have a friend they can ask. It's probably the best way to find anyone, especially when it comes to your health.
The great news is that our chiropractic clinic provides quality care to the Apex, Cary, and Raleigh areas at a reasonable price without complicated pricing structures. We have affordable flat rate visits, so you're not wondering how much it's going to cost you at each visit. Whatever procedures we perform in the office, they're going to be covered at the flat rate price. We also do a "trial of care" on all our new patients and there's no high pressure sales tactics. If you want to do a free consultation we also do a 10 minute in-person or phone call consultation. Give our Cary chiropractic office a call today if you're interested in setting something up.
Want proof that chiropractic care is cost-effective? See the studies below that prove it! (Click on a link to see the study)