Chiropractor Apex NC, Apex Chiropractic
Providing care to Apex and the surrounding area
Directions to AccessHealth Chiropractic Center from ApexFind chiropractic services just a short drive whether you're working or living in Apex. To access our chiropractic office from Apex, see the following directions:
- If you're coming from the East on US-64 E, take the exit towards Apex/Downtown.
- Turn right onto N Salem Street.
- Continue onto Old Apex Road.
- AccessHealth Chiropractic Center will be located on the right hand-side of Old Apex Road just a bit after crossing Cary Parkway.
- If you're coming from the West on US-64 W, take the exit towards Apex/Downtown
- Turn left onto N Salem Street.
- Continue onto Old Apex Road.
- AccessHealth Chiropractic Center will be located on the right-hand side of Old Apex Road just a bit after crossing Cary Parkway.
Athletes Choose AccessHealth for Chiropractic Care for Athletic Injuries
Dr. Jason and Dr. Bree provide chiropractic care for athletes from Apex and the surrounding areas. Some of their patients include professional and amateur golfers, soccer players, CrossFit athletes, MMA fighters, basketball players, hockey players, and more. The providers at AccessHealth treat athletic injuries with a combination of joint manipulation (adjustments), soft tissue treatments, rehab exercises, and acupuncture or dry needling. Utilizing this approach to chiropractic care for athletes and active individuals decreases healing time and gets athletes back to their sports faster. Chiropractic care for atheltes is also one of the most important treatments that keep athletes of all types from Apex injury free and competing at a high level.
Services Offered at our Chiropractic Office Close to Apex
We offer the following services at our chiropractic center near Apex:
- Chiropractic adjustments (joint manipulation) to address joint fixation and/or misalignment
- Graston Technique (instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization) addressing scar tissue, adhesions, fibrosis, and dysfunctional connective tissue.
- Rehab exercises to lengthen tissues, strengthen underactive muscles, and correct dysfunctional movement patterns.
- Acupuncture which research has proven to be effective for back and neck pain, osteoarthritis, shoulder pain, and headaches specifically.
- Dry Needling to address active trigger points causing local and referred pain.
What our Apex Chiropractic Patients are Saying About AccessHealth
"Dr. Williams spends more time per visit with me than any other chiropractor that I've ever visited. His multidisciplinary approach has kept me healthy and still allows me to partipiate in the physical activities that I love. Five stars, definitely worth the drive to Apex to revieve care."
"Dr. Brianna is great! She really helped me recover from my back and hip pain issues foster then I expected. I folowed her advice on stretches to improve and strenthen my back and hips and winin a few weeks my pain has significantly lessened. I have recommended them to friends and clients of mine."
"Dr. Jason Williams has been a tremendous help to my son who is an elite athlete. I would definitely recommend AcessHealth for anyone involved in high level sports. Dr. Williams and Dr. Krout have a welcoming, professional, and highly effective practice."